The CSIA offers four certification levels, in addition to prep training courses and professional development sessions along with hosting of on-snow regional events during each season. These levels represent a progression of skills and knowledge. Level 1 courses are administered by the Regional Committees under the technical guidelines established by the Education Committee. All other levels are administered by the National Office, based out of Montreal, Quebec.
Anyone who wishes to become a regular member of the CSIA must attend and pass a certification course. Each member has access to extended training and education and receives newsletters and material provided by the CSIA.
Introductory Program Description:
- Introduction to the CSIA skiing and teaching methodology
- Strategies to develop skiers from beginner to intermediate parallel using the skill development method
- Techniques and strategies for effective detection and correction of errors
- Candidates receive personal feedback on their ski performance, including video analysis
- Workshop on customer service
For more information please visit the official web page of the Canadian Ski Instructors’ Alliance (CSIA) at www.snowpro.com.
For information on local activities please contact us at the CSIA Central Regional Office: Call 204-489-3556 or visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/csiacentral/
For information on national programs and certification pathways please visit the official web page of the Canadian Ski Instructors’ Alliance (CSIA) at www.snowpro.com.